About Me

My photo
Black Forest, Colorado
I have been creating beaded art jewelry for over 20 years now and it has been a wonderful adventure. It started with a friend wanting me to make a pair of earrings for her. Everyone at her job wanted a pair too, and the rest is history. My first pieces were hand painted designs on wood. I started adding beads and fell head over heels in love with beadwork.

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 18, 2017

This is the beginning of my new studio space. It's nice to have a place to work again!

Things will start changing in the next month when The new cabinets are installed and everything has it's place. I will be so organized again!

2 comments:

  1. Happy to see that you are rebuilding and have a studio space again. Today, as usual when I wear a pair of your earrings into a bead store, everyone gets excited and wants a closer look. I tell them your name and the name of your Etsy shop, but then laugh and clamp my hands over my ears. I'm very protective of your design work being copied. At the very least they should buy a pair first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. Beaded Jewelry

    ReplyDelete

Red Roses in the Garden

Red Roses in the Garden
This piece was made with a fused glass cabochon, black onyx and Swarovski crystal.

Little Studio in the Forest

Little Studio in the Forest
This is my wonderful studio I love to go to work in. My husband Jon, a very good woodworker built this just for me!!

My Little Studio in the Forest

My Little Studio in the Forest
Inside my studio where all the fun is had. When Jon built this space for me he knew what I wanted more than I did. I had to move out for nine mounths into our bedroom, and it has been worth every second it took.

Paisley Pearl Brooch

Paisley Pearl Brooch
Bead Embroidered around a fused glass cabochon I made that looked like a big piece of Opal.

Goddess of Desert Storms

Goddess of Desert Storms
Fun with fused Dichroic glass and bead embroidery